Head of Branch Operations
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243546
Employer Ref. KSK
Roles & responsibilities
- To assist Vice President Marketing Upcountry (“VP MKT UPC”) in the formation of branch annual and long-term marketing budgets, in aligning with senior management team on strategy and execution of such objectives, and subsequently in aligning marketing and distribution team with such objectives.
- As part of manpower transformation under BEST project and overall business plan of KSKIT, to assist in continuous training and development of knowledge, skills and capabilities of marketing and distribution personnel.
- To lead in development and implementation of on-going analysis, measurement / monitoring and reporting with regards to UPC GWP, compensation, expenses, product mix, loss ratios and campaign performance in accordance with agreed templates.
- To monitor and track (i) recruitment of new producers (ii) performance of new and existing producers in terms of GWP, portfolio mix, expenses inclusive of benefits payable, underwriting performance, collections etc.
- To team up with information technology team and data analytics team in tracking and reporting functions.
- To lead in branch campaign management for producers in conjunction with respective branch managers.
- To lead in review, implementation and management of producer application and code-opening process as supporting function to Marketing Operations Manager in BKK.
- To assist in coordination of marketing and distribution initiatives between front and operations team.
- To assist in managing and coordinating with each department in HQ in order to facilitate resolution of pending issues and ensure to provide smooth operations at KSK nationwide branches.
- Exposure and preferably practical experience in managing different types of traditional distribution channels.
- Structured approach towards tracking / monitoring and reporting functions
- Strong excel and data management skills
- Strong knowledge on non-life revenue generation and profitability metrics
- Strong interpersonal, management and coordination and teamwork capabilities
- Drive and open mindset to continuously transform and evolve in marketing and distribution methods
- Capabilities to perform and contribute in transformative environment
Interested candidates, send comprehensive resume and a recent photo to by click "Apply Now"
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
1 Empire Tower, 39th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Kurnia Insurans is one of the largest general insurers in Malaysia and South East Asia with a gross premium exceeding RM1 billion. We offer a full range of innovative general insurance products, and niche services with operations in Malaysia, Indonesia & Thailand, backed by a wide network of branches with more than 1,500 employees, a 6,000-strong agency force and more than 3.0 million policyholders.
Realising the needs of a new generation of workforce, we are prepared to provide all the right steps and tools for YOU to achieve success and greatness in life.