Head of Balance Sheet Management (Executive)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238677
Employer Ref. 1036740/001
A rarely available Head of Balance Sheet Management (Executive) job has just become available at one of the well-established local banks in Thailand.
About the Head of Balance Sheet Management (Executive) job:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be leading Asset-Liability Management and Capital Management teams with total of 20 staff.
- Formulate strategic plan including strategic balance sheet management guideline
- Ensure the position of the bank's balance sheet is at the optimal financial and acceptable risk level
- Manage the team to develop bank liquidity analysis and implementation strategy including strategic liquidity management both in Thai and foreign currency
- Manage the team to perform investment analysis including liquidity and asset plan and limit analysis in order to ensure optimal bank risk and return from investment
To succeed in this Head of Balance Sheet Management (Executive) role, you should have at least 12 years' experience in asset-liability management and/or treasury from banking or financial services sector.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Economic or other related fields
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all level
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge in Banking and Treasury products, Finance & Capital Market, Financial analysis is a plus
The successful marketing executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply for this new opportunity today.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the worl