Head of Advance Analytic Consulting
The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247060
THE JOB BRIEF
This role belongs to Marketing and Sales Effectiveness practice which is to identify the optimal path to improve effectiveness of clients' marketing and sales strategy/activities via advanced analytical solutions.
The mission of this role is to help our clients identify their business opportunities or solve their business issues, by proposing optimal analytical solutions and delivering the analysis with actionable business insights, based on deep understanding of client needs and robust analytical expertise across varied Nielsen solutions. Once a project is commissioned, the individual in this role will collaborate with internal modeling hub on most solutions, translating client needs into detailed analytical requirements for the modeling hub, and drawing/reporting actionable business insights out of the modeling/analytics outcome to meet clients' business needs. Through this, this role will build client satisfactions, leading to sustainable revenue for Nielsen.
To achieve this mission, the individual will be responsible for:
[BUSINESS MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY]
• Responsible for managing some client accounts as part of the overall business unit responsibility, or leading project engagements for the core practice area, to meet financial objective and other operational performance indicators assigned by a senior manager as part of the team target.
• Able to function as the primary point of contact of Marketing and Sales Effectiveness practice for the area of responsibility, externally for senior level client marketing and research teams, and internally for other Nielsen departments.
• (only if with direct report) Ensure appropriate task allocation and necessary support/training for the direct reports to meet expectations
[ANALYSIS DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY]
Accountable for leading analysis projects on assigned Marketing Effectiveness solutions and ensure the assigned study deliverables meet client needs with actionable insights in a timely manner, as well as company's quality standards, under a supervision of a manager. This includes:
• Analytical mastery of assigned Marketing and Sales Effectiveness solutions, and technical mastery by collaborating with internal solution experts/modeling hub
• Translate client needs into study design and detailed analytical requirements, for flawless briefing to the modeling hub
• Gather necessary data for analysis from clients or other internal departments in Nielsen, and review quality of the data, to feed the modeling hub
• Guide the modeling hub to ensure timely modeling execution following Nielsen quality standards
• Interpret modeling outcomes from the hub with actionable business insights to fully meet client needs and company's quality standards
• Assist in the analysis and report development for clients, including charting
• Assist in answering inquiries from clients on the analysis of outcomes
Liaise with Client Servicing teams, ensure adequate supply of business prospects, by continuous market scoping initiatives and proposals of optimal analytical solutions to promising clients, as a representative of Marketing and Sales Effectiveness practice, independently for the assigned scope, or sometimes under a supervision of a senior manager. This includes:
• Support senior members of the team in proposal development, including detailed solution specs finalization, collaborating with internal solution experts, and preparation for proposal presentations.
• Timely and deep understanding of client needs
• Full commercial competency of core Marketing and Sales Effectiveness solutions, and technical expertise by collaborating with internal solution experts, to select/customize optimal solutions to meet client needs
• Develop and present proposals to clients
• Close the deals with necessary negotiations.
[OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY]
• Provide necessary support/coaching to junior team members
• Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
This role will be based in Bangkok, in charge of Thailand Market
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS in numerate discipline required
• 3 to 5 years work experience in a similar role(s)
• Robust logical/analytical thinking
• Strong Problem-solving capability, sometimes through out-of-box thinking
• Excellent communication skills, can articulate concepts simply and concisely to the point
• Strong mindset on accountability, results oriented; one who takes initiatives & follow-through
• Robust statistical knowledge
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills. Able to convert ideas into powerful visualizations & charts
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
About The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek). The privately held company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. For more information, please visit, www.nielsen.com