To lead a team focused on recruiting students who will benefit from attending Denla British School at all points of entry. To foster and develop excellent relationships with current and prospective parents, kindergartens and nurseries, business and corporate partners, community organisations and relevant staff. To work with the marketing team to ensure that the central marketing strategies of the School are reflected in the work and processes of the Admissions department. The successful candidate will be expected to have an understanding of effective sales planning and execution.
- To manage the Admissions Team.
- To manage and oversee the admissions process for Denla British School making sure that it is timely, effective and efficient.
- To plan, prepare and execute a rigorous and on-going sales plan that enables the school to meet projected enrolment targets.
- To be the first point of contact for all Admissions enquiries.
- Liaise with the Director of Accounting and Finance to ensure that fees are accounted for in a timely fashion
- Ensure that the Admissions office is fully integrated and engaged with all aspects of the school.
- To be responsible for the delivery of the Admissions process for DBS.
- Manage all arrangements for Admissions tests.
- Organise, maintain and report on all information related to student admissions and use the data to fine-tune the Admissions process.
- Organise testing of overseas student meeting all current requirements
- Develop strategies to improve admissions in collaboration with the Board, Principal and Marketing Manager.
- Identify new methods and strategies to attract possible students in order to improve enrollments.
- Maintain the student enrollment database (WCBS-PASS MIS) ensuring that all admissions information is accurate and up to date, and includes an accurate record of all openings at the school and an up to date waiting list that details students who wish to enroll and have completed all necessary assessments and interviews.
- Meet with prospective parents to explain all admission procedures, fee structures and provide assistance to ensure all paperwork is completed effectively.
- Maintain an accurate database of parent contact details and class lists.
- Optimise allocation of students to classes.
- Prepare student files.
- Prepare paperwork as requested for students leaving the school including clear reasons why the student(s) has decided to leave.
Support the Board and Principal in all pre-operations activities as directed to ensure a successful school opening and subsequent growth.