Guest Services/ Promotions & Activities Coordinator
Anantara Vacation Club
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253855
Anantara Vacation Club is part of the Minor Hotel Group, currently with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in operation under such brands as Anantara, AVANI, Four Seasons, Marriott, St. Regis.
Today Minor Hotel Group operates in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Anantara Vacation Club launched in 2010, is an exclusive collection of luxurious Vacation Ownership resorts and suites, offering each generation the opportunity to explore the world’s most exciting destinations.
- English and/or Mandarin communications skills
- Excellent Mandarin and/or English speaking candidates will earn higher salaries
- Must have common knowledge of Bangkok most popular tourist activities and locations.
- Preferred: Background in promotional events, tele-sales, hospitality industry, Hotel front of house, F&B front of house, retail sales, modeling
- Self-motivation, outgoing personality and self- confident
- Enjoys talking to potential clients about vacation plans.
- Greet potential clients and Anantara guests while working at designated off-site Anantara locations (malls, plazas, hotels, etc...)
- Explain Anantara promotion to interested clients
- Ensure client understand promotion requirements
- Offer eligible clients 5,000 THB in free spa and dining rewards to attend promotion.
- Schedule appointments with clients to attend the promotion and follow up as necessary.
- Competitive salary based on skill-sets.
- Excellent commission opportunities (50,000+ THB per month)
- On-going training and professional development programs
- Rapid job advancement opportunities and career growth
- Staff Party
- Award ceremonies and international recognition for great performance
- Hotel Room and F&B entitlements
- Club Point discount
- Annual Leave/ Public Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Meal Allowance
Ramida Luengaroonroj (Human Resources Manager)
Anantara Vacation Club Riverside Plaza Building,
9th fl., office no.2, 257/6 Charoennakorn Rd., Samrae,
Thonburi, Bangkok 10600 THAILAND
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Anantara Vacation Club
About Anantara Vacation Club
Anantara Vacation Club, launched in 2010, is an exclusive collection of luxurious Vacation Ownership resorts and suites, offering each generation the opportunity to explore the world’s most exciting destinations. Owners can purchase Club Points that determine the length of stay, time of year and the size and type of accommodation. Anantara Vacation Club is part of Minor Hotels, a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 126 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, Elewana, Four Seasons, Marriott, Oaks, PER AQUUM, Tivoli, St. Regis and Minor International brands. Today Minor Hotels operates in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. Minor Hotel’s parent company, Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on restaurants, hospitality and retail trading.