Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Kokotel Thailand is an ambitions start-up in the hospitality industry “Bed and Café Concept with Rooms for 4”, an integrated concept of F&B and accommodation. We aim to deploy 20 properties between 30-110 keys in Bangkok until 2020 and expand to 1,000 properties in India and South-East Asia as a game changer until 2030
Kokotel’s name came from some Japanese words. The most important is “Kokoro (Heart)” This is a symbol of our commitment to provide heart-warming service with Thai Hospitality and Japanese Quality within Bed & Café Concept.
Our first Kokotel in Bangkok, Thailand is at Surawong road "Kokotel Surawong". We are looking for your talented team who would like to have some fun together with aiming to have 2 more properties within 2016
Guest Service Agent (Front Office and Food & Beverage)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245378
- Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay including Front Office Operation and Food & Beverage Services.
- Performs multi-duties including reservation, concierge, guest service agent, waiter/waitress and cashier.
- Be sales and service-minded and presents options/ alternatives to guests to offer assistance in making choices and keep him/herself update at all time with regards to hotel information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Register guests and assigns room. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms assignment.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette, mail and message handling procedures.
- Perform selling techniques to sell rooms, food and beverage and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Manage café set up and its service operation within the café including food and beverage.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, cashier, cash handling policies and procedures.
- Coordinates room status updates with housekeeping as well as kitchen operations
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to Resident master or assistant master.
- Knows all safety, emergency procedures and accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk and café area.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort
- Print and close the shift on PMS/ POS
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction and following the standard operating procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- A few years of experience either in Front Office Operation or Food and Beverage Operations
- Thai National Only, Male/Female
- Team work with high standard of work and attention to details.
- Good interpersonal ability, friendly, caring and dedicated individual.
- English communication skill with customer and team oriented.
- Polite and helpful manner when dealing with guest
- Positive attitude, strong service mind and open-minded with energetics person
- Being able to work on flexible hours/shift as necessary
Please send CV in English with recent photo and expect salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
181/1-5 Surawong Road, Suriyayong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500