Guest Relation Officer / Customer Services
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253423
- Ensure all guest queries or requests are handled in a polite and professional manner.
- Provide high quality service of administrative support to guests at all times.
- Handle complaints from guests in a professional way with effective solutions.
- Deliver a high level of liaison with other departments when necessary.
- Able to present a positive image of the organization.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Hospitality is preferred.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written with pleasant personality.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Service-oriented with good attention to details.
- Dynamic, energetic and self-motivated professional.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure.
- Experience in event and exhibition service industry is highly preferred.
- Able to work in irregular hours.
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send you full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.