The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited/HSBC
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256606
Employer Ref. update
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To issue, amend and cancel letter of guarantees as customers’ request
- Check and verify the signatures of counter-indemnity prior to our issuance
- Advice and follow up commission charges via authenticated swift/letter and raise vouchers when commission payment are made by cheques/cash
- Follow up documents such as police report, letter of termination from customers and beneficiary in case of the original guarantee lost
- Perform call balance of counter indemnity/letter of guarantee every 3 months
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- 1- 3 years in Banking experience
- Knowledge in law is preferred
- Fluency both Thai and English typing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fair command of spoken and written English
- PC literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please submit an application form through e-application system
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Human Resources Department
968 HSBC Building, Rama IV Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
For further information about HSBC in Thailand and career opportunities,
please visit our website at www.hsbc.co.th
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited/HSBC
About The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited/HSBC
HSBC has been serving Thailand’s financial need since 1888. We are investing in our business and people in Thailand and would like to invite talented people to apply for a career at the world’s local bank. To be recognized as the world’s most respected and customer-driven universal finance service employer, we will be progressive, perceptive, responsive, respectful and fair regarding creativity of careers, performance remuneration and management, diversity, longevity of employment and involvement society. If you value a friendly and diverse work environment, which rewards dynamic and responsive people who take pride in providing their customers with award winning products and services, then HSBC is the right place for you.
HSBC provides unrivalled career opportunities in Thailand and throughout the 85 countries and territories where we have operations. We are recognized for the creative, thoughtful, and professional way in which we development of the communities in which we are operate.
All of those who work for HSBC are characterised by a belief that they can truly make a difference. We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that rewards those that provide extraordinary performance.
HSBC believes in providing equal opportunities to individuals from all walks of life and strongly encourages suitably qualified people with disabilities to apply.
HSBC has a wide variety of initiatives to support the diversity of our workforce in their professional growth aspirations.
If you share our values of providing the best service to our customers, we welcome your applications.
More Jobs from this employer