Group strategy Assistant Manager
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218127
Roles & Key Accountabilities:
- Provide analytical support to assess performance of the OpCo versus agreed strategy. Highlight key areas of variation and quantify impact of these variations
- Conduct market-backed analyses for various projects, including, acquisitions in new markets, etc.
- Update the monthly performance dashboard of the group by: liasing with relevant teams to compile required data, assessing the data for consistency and accuracy, and analyzing the data to draw insights
- Develop a model to assess the performance of the Group's portfolio
- Perform regular (quarterly) updated of the portfolio assessment model
- Develop templates to standardize strategic planning across all OpCos
- Conduct training and one-on-one discussions with counterparts at OpCos on developing the strategic planning
- Assist in consolidating strategic plans from all OpCos
- Provide analytical support for all special projects. Projects typically relate to group-level initiatives around strategic priorities. Example includes: Driving Innovation agenda at the group level
- Keep abreast with key developments in the core categories of the Group (e.g. Tuna, Shrimp, Pet Food) by reading relevant publications and speaking with syndicate data providers (e.g. Euromonitor, Nielsen, FAO, etc.)
- Maintain an up-to-date dataset for core categories across all markets, including for example, size of market, competitive shares, supply prices, etc.
- 4+ years of working experience with at least two years in strategy related function (top-tier strategy consulting firm experience preferred)
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- Strong exposure to consumer goods industries with a preference for food industries
- Strong commercial acumen
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.