Group Stock Seed Coordinator
East-West Seed ROH Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245290
Our Regional Operating Headquarters, East-West Seed ROH Limited is seeking candidates for
GROUP STOCK SEED COORDINATOR
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Group Stock Seed Coordinator is responsible for providing supporting information to country Stock Seed Managers on commercial seed production target and seed requirements and to Product Market Combination Managers(PMCs) on stock seeds availability. Inventory monitoring and consolidates parental seed requirements for export and import production. This aims to contribute in the production planning and parental for cross country production. Ensure that all parentals for importation and exportations are properly planned, facilitated and delivered on time to satisfy the requirement of the producing countries.
- Consolidate seed production target and parental requirement of each customers.
- Analyzes seed production trend and give feedback to country SS Manager.
- Check availability of seed in coordination with country SS managers and seed production forecast on a monthly basis.
- Source out seed availability on urgent parental request and call shipment to sister companies and other customers in coordination with local SS Managers.
- Determine stock seed requirement of producing countries in coordination with local stock seed manager and PCMs.
- Participate in Production Planning Meeting and Monthly SS group meeting.
- Coordinate with Logistics in making import/export plan for seed from other sister companies and customers.
- Provides consolidated document requirement for cross country shipment to the third party suppliers, and sister companies.
- Facilitate scheduling of shipment of export requirements.
a. Pick Pack Ship export orders (TH inventory only)
b. Facilitate all documentation needed for shipment ( eg PFI, DN, SI, Phyto Certificate, Non-GMO certificate, etc )
c. Communicate with customer regarding details of shipment and approval of shipping documents.
d. Coordinate with local SS Managers seed preparation of export/import ss requirements.
e. Communicate with forwarder shipment of export orders (TH only).
f. Monitoring of export shipment until it reach the customers
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Stock Seed Group Manager.
DESIRABLE PERSONAL TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Agriculture-business, Tropical Agricultural science or any related fields.
- Required practical experience at least 2 years in Supply planning, Inventory Management and Logistics.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural setting, dealing with different nationalities.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must.
- Knowledge of ERP system as well as Google based work environment.
- Analytical ability, problem-solving, decision-making, Planning and Organization skills.
- Communication and team-building skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to East-West Seed ROH Ltd.
About East-West Seed ROH Ltd.
East-West Seed introduced market-oriented plant breeding in Southeast Asia in 1982, with the mission to improve the income of smallholder farmers through high-quality vegetable seeds.
We are one of the 10 largest vegetable seed companies in the world, with a leading position in the most important Southeast Asian countries and rapid expansion into India, China, Africa and South America.
Our East-West Seed group is fast-growing, multi-cultural organization with over 4,000 employees. It has 15 R&D establishment in 7 countries. The company export to over 60 countries in tropical areas of the world. It has its headquarters in Thailand.