Group Key Account Manager - Hypermarket
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257184
Employer Ref. 1132810/001
A rapidly expanding international FMCG company is looking for a talented Group Key Account Manager in Bangkok to take on the business. In this job, you will lead a team of Key Account Managers and executives and be responsible for all sales related function.
About the Group Key Account Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Group Key Account Manager will play a key role in building and developing the sales team and continue success in its new Bangkok office.
- Develop sales strategies, objective and action plan for hypermarket & chained health and beauty store channels
- Manage key account sales team performance of sales target, promotion negotiation, sales route and sales report, merchandising display and promotion implementation at store
- Provide leadership in managing, motivating and controlling key account sales team to ensure effective sales execution to achieve sales objectives along with sales forecast applicable to the account
- Set and negotiate trading terms for each account including pricing and discount, quantities for standard product, promotion budget and merchandising of products, special offers and in-store promotional activities where appropriate
- Provide analytical report to responsible accounts to senior management and principle for sales promotion and activities planning
- Develop partnership with customer to encourage a win/win relationship which result in the achievement of company and the customer category objectives
- Check on credit and financial standings and ensures that collection are in satisfactory status
- Handle category management or category health check project
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of key account management.
- Previous experience in key account management in hypermarkets and chained health & beauty stores
- Strong account management, negotiation and relationship building skills with proven track record of sales achievement
- Strong planning, managerial and organisation skills
- Demonstrated ability to set clear expectations and communicate effectively
- High financial aptitude; possess strong business acumen and numbers-driven
- Strong negotiation, convincing and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thai nationality
The successful Group Key Account Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and internal career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group Key Account Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.