Graphic Designer, Web designer, Webmaster
Global-Findings.com (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001276609
Employer Ref. update2016
REPORT TO: ADM Training and administrative issues: Report to GM
JD training: Report to S&M\SUP and MD
At the service of Global-Findings.com (Group) Ltd. and its agencies.
- Design and create website to meet the needs of GF and clients
- Design and develop artwork for other visual communication materials
- Crate a graphic, iconic image for GF
- Create graphics for website and online material/ Create mockup website for programmers to work from
- Create graphics for printed media; including, brochure, catalog, exhibition booth.
- Design an Advertisement and Marketing material as well as Brand Identity package
- Coordinate with external contractors and vendors related to graphics
- Negotiate the terms & conditions for the purchasing of graphic material
- Attend meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Male or Female
- English speaking
- At least 30-35 years old
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the industry and in similar position
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic design, visual communication or related areas.
- 3+ years experience in web and print graphic design
- Strong creative skills and proven track record producing websites and corporate media.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS development
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with Flash and ActionScript is a strong plus
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- Candidate must submit a portfolio showing their previous works for website design.
Please send your application letter, updated resume together with recent photograph and salary expectations by e-mail, or confidential mail to: Human Resource ‘Company Name’, ‘Address’, ‘Phone Number’ by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global-Findings.com (Thailand) Ltd.
About Global-Findings.com (Thailand) Ltd.
Global-Findings.com (Thailand) Ltd. is the local agent of GLOBAL-FINDINGS.COM GROUP LTD., a global distributor of precious metal beads, chains, findings and parts for the jewelry industry. We have offices in Bangkok (Thailand agent), Hong Kong (China agent) and Arezzo (Italy agent), due to ongoing expansion we urgently need additional staff.
More Jobs from this employer