jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249046
Report to: Marketing Manager
- Create all Artworks for the Sales & Marketing Department (Brochure, Flyer, Sales kit etc.)
- Co-ordinate with other teams to collect the required source (photos, data etc.) for design of all materials
- Maintain and design the school’s website and relevant e-marketing materials
- Contact printing agencies
- To maintain all marketing collaterals according to brand guidelines
- Be involve in meetings to discuss concepts and ideas for design layouts, colors, images (photos, illustrations, videos, etc.), and other matters concerning overall graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or any related field
- Good graphics sense and knowledge
- Experienced in print and multimedia design
- Familiar with issues of browser/server compatibility
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Good team player and can work under pressure
- Work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands
If you are ready to take up a challenge for a rewarding career, please send in your PHOTO and RESUME via Apply Now or to:
Human Resource Department
15/3 Moo 15 Bangkaew, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
Tel: 02-021-5666 Ext. 106
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Raffles Bangkok
About Raffles Bangkok
Our Bangkok campus was established in 2003. Raffles Bangkok (formerly known as Raffles Design Institute) is a part of the Raffles Education Corporation, one of the leading education institutes in Asia Pacific since 1990. As a Premier Education Provider we are committed to nurturing entrepreneurial and innovative talent in the field of Design & Business.
Raffles Bangkok is offering program such as Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, Interior Design, Multimedia Design, Product Design, and Business Management.
We have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business.
If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.