Fashion Style Co., Ltd.
FASHION STYLE CO., LTD.The Headquaters of the company established in France, Fashion Style Co.,Ltd located in Phuket, Thailand is the Design and Buying Office for the French Company. Established ten years ago in the sunny South West of France, The French Company gained a solid and renowned experience in garment creation of casual clothing. The company which owns Four Brands create collections of clothes, working in close collaboration with manufacturers from China, India, Thailand and Laos. The company has a nationwide distribution of over 300 points of sales in France and is actually successfully expanding its activities in Europe.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001238099
Integrated into the design department of our company, the position involves keeping current on trends, sketching ideas, drawing technical sketching by computer.
Developing technical product & detail sheets, create and control the animations and trims added on the garment of our lines, follow up samples and fitting prototypes, collaboration closely with merchandising team.
You will be in charge of the portfolio of the company by proposing visual novelties
- Colours and Trend research
- Creation and follow up of the animations (Screen print, All over print..)
- Creation and follow up of the trims accessories (Hangtag, abel, Button, Embroidery)
- Realisation of portfolios for our European customers
- Thai Nationality
- Male or Female
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design or related fields
- Minimum 5-10 yrs. experience in Fashion Design, preferably in Garment Industry
- Strong command of both written and spoken fluent English
- Strong decision making & problem solving skills
- High self-motivation, good interpersonal and networking skills
- Open minded, Independent, flexible, pro active and multi-purpose
- Ability to work with pressure
- Must have good drawing and computer skills to document new ideas and concepts
- Very good skill of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of cutting patterns to create sample garments will be a Must
Salary & Benefit to negotiate