GrabExpress and GrabBike (delivery) associate
GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197204
- Ensure that end to end operations are running in a smooth & effective manner with least amount of pilferage
- Responsible for logistics and customer experience
- Be a liaison between the strategy team and implementation team
- Design processes, optimize operations
- Work to ensure high customer satisfaction index on delivery of goods and address escalated customer concerns as necessary.
- Monitor real time delivery levels and schedule adherence
- Manage cash / accounts and preparation of delivery reports
- Managing the delivery service efficiency and optimizing the performance to create long term sustainable business value
- Ensure that highest standards are maintained for delivery in minimum turnaround time.
- Bachelors in engineering or logistics
- Expertise in creating and delivering presentations.
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written (includes documentation skills)
- Ability to complete multiple projects within time constraints
- Strong organizational skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Grab is the first taxi booking app in Thailand that helps passengers book a taxi with safety, speed and certainty. We believe in our strong social mission to rapidly improve the lives of both taxi drivers and passengers in Thailand, as well as revolutionise the Thai taxi industry.
Grab is the leading taxi booking app in Southeast Asia- we are already making a difference in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. Please join our founding team in making a difference in Thailand. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic teammates who share our passion and vision, and thrive in a challenging, rapidly-growing startup environment.
Visit us www.grab.com/th