Foton Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd. (Hereafter referred to as Foton) was founded in August 28, 1996 and is headquartered in Beijing, China. At present, with a business scope covering full series of commercial vehicles, including medium and heavy-duty trucks, light-duty trucks, VANs, pickups, and buses, and an accumulative production and sales volume of approximate 6,000,000 vehicles, it’s China’s commercial vehicle manufacturer with most types and largest scale. In addition, Foton established Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd. and Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. jointly with Daimler and Cummins respectively, two renowned manufacturers in world’s automotive industry.
At present, Foton possesses nearly 20 complete vehicle plants and engine plants around the China, with the production capacity of complete vehicles and assorted engines more than 1,000,000 vehicles/year.
Around the globe, Foton has completed the construction of 13 KD plants, possessed R&D branches in Japan, Germany, Taiwan, and other countries and regions, and established Foton Divisions in India and Russia. In terms of the energy-saving and new energy automobile fields, Foton keeps the development of energy-saving and environment-friendly products and has entered the commercialization operation. The energy-saving and new energy vehicles have covered various fields, including trucks, buses, and multi-functional vehicles, and Foton Motor has become the China’s largest manufacturer in terms of production and sales volume of new energy vehicles.
Foton owns 6 major industries including automobile and new energy automobile, engineering machinery, new energy, finance, modern logistics, and information technology service, jointly constitute a golden industry chain with complementary advantages, shared resources, and mutual supports.
In 2020, Foton will become a world-class mainstream auto with the production and sales volume hitting 3,000,000 vehicles and sales revenue hitting RMB 330 billion.
Government Affairs Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257290
- Response on governmental rules, regulations and policies relating to automotive industry
- Monitoring all documents, notices, applications, letters and manuals that are to be submitted to and received from on government
- Follow up the report to management the progress, development including recommendation and further solutions.
- Maintain good relationship and connection with relevant authorities.
- Male or Female, Age over 30 years old,
- Bachelor degree or above in related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience about government affairs in automotive industry (DLT, TISI, Customs and another)
- Have Knowledge about governmental rules, regulations, and policies
- Good negotiation skill while maintaining excellent interpersonal skill as well as acquainted to governmental protocol.
- Able to communicate or report in both written and spoken English.
- Work at Bangchan Industrial Estate(Serithai Soi 56)