Government Affairs Officer/ Asst. Manager
Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224058
Employer Ref. *nnuangla@mazda UPD
Statement of Function:
- Be the official representative to interface with the government with regard to government legislation, regulation and related policies that are relevant to the company business
- Cultivate and maintain close-working relationship with government and quasi-governmental organizations/ officials that play critical role to the success of the businesses
- Provide regular update relating to information and business intelligence on emerging development and changes in key government legislation and regulations that directly or indirectly affect the businesses
- Oversee regulatory issues and compliance, and to support the related functions such as sales & marketing, finance, customers service, manufacturing, tax, customs, legal affairs, communications, homologation, etc.
- Provide advice and consultations to management on political and trade environment that may affect the businesses
- Be the appointed representative of the company in participating in the industry associations namely the Automotive Industry Club (AIC), the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) and the Thai Automotive Industry Association (TAIA) with objective to safeguarding, voicing and advocating business interests of the organizations
- Age between 23 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 5 years working experience with government, or new graduate is welcome
- Good understanding of Thai government systems
- Good writing and communication skill both in Thai and English
- Good understanding of automotive industry
- Good personality and interpersonal skill
- Able to liaise effectively with others
- Good initiatives, self-driven, assertiveness and negotiation skill
- Good prioritization skill and excellent time management
- Willing to learn, explore and adapt self to new things
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address
193/74-76 Lake Rajada Office Complex Bldg., 18th Floor,
Ratchadapisek Rd., Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.*nnuangla@mazda UPD
"Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co.,Ltd." established since 1990 our company is responsible for all facets of sales, marketing, service, parts and support for customers and dealers.
For Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd. there are two fundamental areas of importance :
- The satisfaction of customer with Mazda after sales service
- The ability of the dealer showroom experience to adequately introduce customers to Mazda products in a comfortable and meaningful manner
Moreover we do both create ZoomZoom products with impressive service and also providing career development for our people. We are now creating great opportunities for professional excellence candidates who want to join us