Goods Receive Staff - Experienced in Vision Care (Ladkrabang, BKK)
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237519
Working Location : ICD Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand
- Receives product/goods of Vision Care deliveries.
- Records and checks quantity and quality of good received.
- Inspect, accept, or reject inbound shipments.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate parties for product returns/repair.
- Delivers product to appropriate personnel – insures all pathways are kept clear.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors and managers.
- Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures, federal and state regulations
- 6 days a week working.
- Base working location at ICD Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand
- Mo 6, Por War Chor, Por Wor Sor or above in Logistics or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years experiences in goods return & exchange of Vision Care, Medical Device.
- Experience in "Vision Care or Medical Device" will be advantage
- High analytical and problem solving skill, Communication and Negotiation skill.
- Good in English.
- Team Management / Leadership.
- Excellent customer interface experience and problem solving skill.
- Ability to motivate and work in a fast moving, pressure environment.
- Extensive skill in Microsoft Office and SAP is required
- ประกันอุบัติเหตุ/ ประกันชีวิต
- รถรับส่งพนักงาน / ค่ารถ(สำหรับการปฏิบัติงานที่คลังสินค้าที่บริษัทฯ ไม่ได้จัดรถรับส่งไว้บริการ)
- วันหยุดพักผ่อนประจำปี 12 วันต่อปี
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for next step.
All interested applicants are most welcome to send the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to:
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited บริษัท แอลเอฟ โลจิสติกส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน 505 หมู่ 2 Tambon Khlong Chik Bang Pa-In Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160
Tel : 02-649-4200, Fax : 02-649-4204
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
About LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
LF Logistics is the supply chain partner of choice for companies looking to sustainably grow in Asia. Our network spanning Greater China, ASEAN, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and Indian subcontinent provides us with a strong “home court advantage” in this culturally diverse and economically active region.
Our strength lies in numbers. We manage 20.1 million square feet of space and are growing at an annual rate of 35%. Partnering with more than 400 world-renowned companies, we deliver 100 million units of consumer products each day.
Our solutions are better by design. We employ both analytics tools and heuristic models to design optimum solutions for our customers. We develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans to manage anticipated risks. We utilize best-in-class IT systems to provide efficiency and visibility across every aspect of our customers’ supply chains. We train our staff to deliver results.
We care about our people and environment. We emphasize safety and sustainable practices at all times. We live up to the highest compliance, moral, and ethical standards.
Our success reflects our willingness to go the extra mile. We are passionate about service excellence. That is how our customers know that we have them covered anywhere in Asia.
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
LF Logistics Thailand is one of the leading logistics company, we provide comprehensive logistics solutions and services such as In-country Logistics, Distribution (DC) Management. Transportation Management, Freight Forwarding. We have been successfully growing our businesses in the past several years and plan to expand our business in 2015.
We are looking for well-qualified and motivated individuals to join our company as per below jobs.