CENTRAL Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258614
- Generate maximum yield business for existing and new projects in accordance to Leasing
- Annual Plan with sales objectives.
- Assist leasing team with appropriate merchandising mix tenants / brand accordingly in term of reviewing or re-positioning the brands.
- Work closely with Property Management to maximize space utilization to increase financial objectives.
- Prepare detailed sales / action plans for existing projects to achieve specified result, budget, and target.
- Manage leasing subordinates for ensuring teamwork and active in organization activities.
- Disseminate leasing statistics, information, pricing leads and potential tenants marketing in relation to unit space available for lease and progress towards achieving objectives.
- Handle and organize site inspection for tenants and host familiarization visits for new project and renovation project.
- Assess market situation for each project and know their strength and weakness, their merchandising mix segments, and new brands potential
- Male / Female age above 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience in Retail business with a proven track record.
- Experience in Shopping Center Space Management, Sales Management, Retail Business, or knowledge of Retail Management is preferable.
- Experience in Retail Space Management, Property Development, and Tenant Management are preferable.
- Proven abilities in negotiation, self-motivated and problem solving with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed, motivated, and strong team player. Strong leadership, organizational, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-tasks and handle multiple deadlines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL Group of Companies
About CENTRAL Group of Companies