GM - Financial Products Development
CENTRAL Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257298
- The principal duty is to explore financial products in the market, which possibly relate to existing financial products or are completely new to Central Group, whether or not there is an opportunity to launch/implement those products.
- Needs to study all areas relating to the products i.e. regulations, product features, technology etc. which may require working with external and internal parties.
- Prepare costs and benefits analysis of those products to present supervisor/team.
- Lead the set-up process once the product/service was approved to be implemented
- Female/Male age not over 50 years old
- University graduate, preferably master degree in MBA or Finance
- At least 3-5 years of experience in product development / business development
- Computer literacy especially Excel spreadsheet, Words and PowerPoint presentation
- Ability to travel and work well under pressure, with high level of initiative and time management
- Ability to work independently and as a team with good attitude
- Be able to do multitasking
- Strategic thinking and strong interpersonal and communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL Group of Companies
About CENTRAL Group of Companies