GM - Financial Controller
Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211850
Financial Controller - GM
- Manage AP, AR, Inventory, Sales and other income, Credit control, Sales promotion control, Petty cash, Operating expense, Property expense and CAPEX to ensure all transactions are maintained timely and accurately.
- Manage cash flow and treasury functions to ensure sufficient funds for business operations. Implement and control of foreign currencies hedging to ensure forex risks are well managed.
Budgeting and Financial Management
- Prepare financial performances (P&L) reports on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis. Manage annual and medium term budgeting and financial forecast to support business growth. Analyze performances’ variances and recommend area of improvement
- Analyze and develop feasibility reports to support business expansion and new projects
- Liaison with internal and external auditors to ensure sufficient internal control and compliances are maintained. Initiate new business process and process improvement to support business growth.
- Male/Female. Age 40-45
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Master degree in Business related field
- CPA is a plus but not required
- 7-10 years experiences in Accounting/Finance in the manager role
- Good communication in English : speaking, listening, and writing
- Excellent in MS Excel
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Hands on, positive thinking and can-do attitude
If interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualification to me or contact 02-101 8106, 081-371 8918 (Theerayut)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
About Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)