GM - Business Development
Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211885
GM Business Development
Job Summary & Purpose:
- To ensure all delivered processes are up to date, update to Procedure or Policy, and also getting sign off.
- To control and lead “Process Specialist” to achieve their KPI
- To support local requirements to improve and simplify operating processes and ways of working
- To ensure service level are reached as agreed standard (stores/ non stores/ online channel) through mystery shopper methods and no hassle supports
- To ensure all deliver projects and support change in all areas of assigned channel.
- To ensure stores’ display as standard.
Process, Procedure, and Policy
- Control Company / Store policy and procedures
- Ensure all working processes and operation policies are getting update and sign off
Improve and Simplify Operating Process
- Identify the hint to improve the working process
- Work closely with related team to cover business requirements and find out the best way of changes.
- Set up, present and get “Agree” on the success indicators with squad and operation team.
- Measure the outcome with team to ensure the rollout processes are completed and helpful/ productive to operation.
- Ensure the service levels of each operation functions are as standard.
- Support each BU to review and find out the solution to improve the service level.
- Ensure each measurement of mystery shopper is up to date and appropriated.
- Ensure all rules and procedures regarding Customer Service Associates.
- Ensure that store display is following the company guideline.
- Ensure that any change is well managed and completed properly.
Project (10% Task)
- Support team to drive and successfully deliver projects (operation part) as planned
- Ensure that all deliver project are under the store policy or get approve from authorize person.
Team Management (15%)
- Lead/ guide team to achieve their goal.
- Encourage team to work properly.
- Arrange and cooperate with management team to ensure that team will be work properly with related function.
- Master Degree in business administration, logistic & operation
- Experience in FMCG or Online business.1-2 years of project management position
- Good Comprehensive skill, Project Deliver skill, English writing skill,Good human relationships, Communication skill, High responsibility and High attention in details
- Fluent in Thai and English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
About Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)