Global Media Buyer Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358758
Employer Ref. 1179380/001
An exciting Global Media Buyer Manager position has just become available at one of the global FMCG companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Media Team Leader who is headquartered in Europe, this is a role for media buyer who is looking to challenge themselves at a global level.
About the Global Media Buyer Manager Role:
Due to excellent business result and market expansion plan, you will join the global procurement media team for global media spending budget. With this position, you will be a part of global media consideration and selection in order to acquire the best competitive vendors and channels.
- Join the Procurement Media team in developing global media sourcing strategy as well as driving the implementation of the plan
- Monitor and improve the best practice of procurement media by close cooperating with the Global Procurement team
- Initiate, lead and coordinate global procurement media activities, including, pitches, audits and negotiations
- Implement process to minimise supply risks. Ensure that global suppliers fulfil requirements and contractually agreed media conditions based on the global standard media audit process
- Be responsible for the process how to qualify and select suppliers within the agreed global sourcing strategy and guidelines
- Initiate and monitor global supplier performance by setting up action plan and discussion in the global procurement meeting
- Develop and maintain global database of all media services purchased on the various markets
To succeed in the Global Media Buyer Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Global Procurement team across borders.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in related field
- At least five years of experience in media business as well as purchasing background
- Experience in large international project management
- International working experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skill with good logic
- Good command of Thai and English for business conduct level
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their products. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Global Media Buyer Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.