Glazing Supervisor/Lamphun (Ceramic product)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238878
Responsible for supervising staff on organize to work with the company regulation / activities assignment and monitoring production plan, production yield ,production cost to meet with our target.
- Management of production in glazing department in order to production plan.
- Organize subordinate manpower for production goes smoothly.
- Strong acknowledge in monitoring and improvement of glazing process.
- Identify waste in glazing process and lead the team to improvement production process.
- Maintain of machineries and equipment in optimum state.
- Clarification of problems in the manufacturing process to the manager know for find a solution
- Prepare production report and record.
- Support for international quality standard (ISO 9000/14000)
- Improve production process with R&D.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Male age between 30-40 years and living in Northern of Thailand is advantage.
- Bachelor degree of Ceramic Technology, Material Science or related field.
- Experience work in manufacturing company more than 5 years in table ware glazing process.
- Experience in glazing spray by robot would be helpful.
- Experience and knowledge in international quality standard ISO9000/14000.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Strong project management ability & problem solving skills.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and latest salary
Our client is the subsidiaries of Client’s group in Switzerland which well -known of cookware ,tableware, kitchenware product that has recently expand the new modern with high technologies stoneware factory in Thailand ( Located in SAHAPHAT Industrial Park : Lamphun) .
Please send you full resume with current salary, expected salary, recent photo and your availability to Jobsdb at Apply Now or call 053 539767-9
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.