Glaze Preparation Supervisor/Lamphun/Ceramic Products
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255896
Position: Glaze Preparation Supervisor
Responsible for the production of glaze preparation according to Factory plan.
- Control preparation process in order to obtain the optimal output concerning production yield and production cost.
- Manage the preparation plan to be in line with the production plan.
- Manage stock of materials, supplies, tools etc to be sufficient.
- Take care and maintain all machineries, tools and spare parts to be ready to use in cooperation with Engineering department.
- Improve preparation process in cooperation with R&D section.
- Prepare production reports and records.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Male age between 30-40 years and living in Northern of Thailand is advantage.
- Bachelor degree of Ceramic Technology, Material Science or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in production, experiences in Ceramic field will be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in international quality standard ISO9000/14000
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Strong project management ability & problem solving skills.
- Our client is the subsidiaries of Client’s group in Switzerland which well -known of cookware ,tableware, kitchenware product that has recently expand the new modern with high technologies stoneware factory in Thailand ( Located in SAHAPHAT Industrial Park : Lamphun) .
- Please send you full resume with current salary, expected salary, recent photo and your availability to jobsdb at Apply now or call 053 539767-9
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.