Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240047
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting field
- Understand SAP is perferrable
- Knowledge of Thai Tax
- Understand the US GAAP, SoX and auditing functions
- Can work independently and open to learn new things
- Service and results oriented
- Good computer literature in Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
Functional Specialization: Transactional & Reporting
- Interaction mainly with Asia Pac Region Finance team in Shanghai, and AMEA Finance team in Dubai, intercompany, and external Accounting Service firm
- Provide transaction processing and accounting in support of IndoChina CUHQ, HR COE, Asia Pac and AMEA Bangkok Office transactions
- Understand USGAAP principles, facilitate and sustain internal controls, policy compliance,
financial stewardship and risk management initiatives.
- Assist and support Finance and Accounting Manager on the ad hoc requirements
- Process Account Receivable in SAP
- Prepare journal transactions and documentation for the month for all pool costs.
- Intracompany and intercompany processing
- Prepare and support COSO/SoX compliance requirements.
- Verify documents as per IndoChina CUHQ, HR COE, Asia Pac and AMEA Authority Matrix and PepsiCO policy.
- Prepare reconciliations and adjustments - Perform monthly petty cash surprise count - Support and assist Finance and Accounting Manager, audits and action initiatives
- Support the data required for statutory audits and reporting, including the corporate audit
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
About Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.