General Trade Excellence Manager
RB (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248742
Employer Ref. K.Araya
The GTM Excellence Manager will spearhead the implementation of the GT Breakthrough project designed to:
- Expand Numeric and Weighted Distribution through targeting right WS / Semi-WS and Local Super Markets
- Achieve excellence in execution in Local Super Markets and Semi-WS
- Develop efficient Mom & Pop Coverage expansion model
- Tap White-Space Geographies
- Invent Demand Creating ideas
Reporting to the HOGT, the person works closely with internal and external stakeholders- GT Field Team, Trade Marketing, Marketing, Distributors and Research agencies to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled and supported.
- Works with HOGT to convert the GT Breakthrough ideas into specific action plans. Provides inputs into the process in light of experience and understanding of Thailand GT landscape.
- Extracts and analyzes Data from internal and external sources, convert these analyses into business opportunities and actionable plans.
- Creates time-bound implementation blueprint for the agreed Action Plans; determine KPIs, sets the Monitoring Mechanism in place.
- Works in-field with RB field Sales force and Customers for implementation of the action plans, while taking care of various aspects of stakeholder management.
- Builds peer support and strong intra-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- 8 to 10 years of Sales experience in a Tier 1 “Non-Food” Blue Chip FMCG is mandatory.
- Work experience in at least 3 geographies in Thailand. Experience in North-East desirable, but not mandatory
- Last role should be Sr. ADM / RSM / Sales Operations Head- reporting into Head of GT
- In-depth knowledge of Sales system and processes, Markets and Geographies, people (within regions).
- Fluent English speaker (written and verbal)
- Strong Sales acumen – Understands the impact of Sales decisions on business
- Excellent inter-personal skills: has a motivating influence on others
- Strong track record of delivery is critical
- Excellent communication skills: is a good listener
- Positive attitude, is patient and is self disciplined
- Flexible in thinking and pragmatic problem solving skills
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
RB (Thailand) Limited
89 AIA Capital Center, Room 2504 – 2507, 25th Floor,
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Dindaeng Sub-District,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02-013-6976 Fax: 02-013-6944-5
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RB (Thailand) Ltd.
About RB (Thailand) Ltd.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
If it’s tried and tested, we challenge it. We continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health, working with people to challenge conventional thinking – whether it is product, packaging and delivery, consumer information or marketing. That’s how we keep generating the breakthrough thinking and ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world with well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to change the game and outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest partners, we are now committed to “Save a Child Every Minute” by helping stop deaths from diarrhoea.
Thrive in a game changing environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?