General service Assistant Manager
Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257964
• Manage and oversee security vendors and service providers who safeguard the plant, employees, visitors, expat residents.
• Lead and manage CAH RY CTPAT program and initiatives.
• Identify protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan.
• Manage the implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security. Physical protection responsibilities will include: asset protection, workplace violence protection, access control systems, video surveillance network, employee education and awareness on security issues.
• Work with other senior managers to prioritize security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management and cost control.
• Maintain good working relationships with local law enforcement and relevant officials.
• Oversee incident response management and reporting as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
• Work with outside consultants as appropriate for independent security audits. Works with Region Security Director and may support audits as appropriate throughout the region (when required).
• Oversees administrative services which include: Coordinating gas delivery and pick-up for the canteen, vehicle control & sticker system, Employee ID cards, Locker Management, Uniform issuance to new hires and annual programs. Manages storage area for stationary. Maintains kiosks for recruitment (on-line services).
• Manage the distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail. Responsible for Tracking and recording of registered mail to ensure safe delivery. Responsible for posting periodic reminders to employees who have personal mail sent to the plant that they should use their home address for such mail. Manage records of pieces of mail received daily. Responsible to send mail back to sender after 30 days of no action.
• Creates dashboard to monitor success of outsourcing programs.
• Lead and manage Cardinal Health Housekeeping Program, Landscape Program and Pest Control Program.
• Manage and oversee Housekeeping vendor, Landscape vendor and Pest Control vendor to ensure their working performance meet Cardinal Health expectation.
• Analyze Pest Control Trend and lead Pest Control Improvement.
• Manage all chemicals and equipment that required using for House Keeping, Landscape and Pest Control in the factory meet Cardinal Health Standard.
• Ensure all vendors’ employees qualified and perform the work meet Cardinal Health Contractor standard.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
About Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
Cardinal Health Inc. ,a leading provider of products and services supporting the health-care industry. Cardinal Health companies develop, manufacture, package and market products for patient care; develop drug-delivery technologies; distribute pharmaceuticals, medical-surgical and laboratory supplies; and offer consulting and other services that improve quality and efficiency in health care.
The company, head-quarter in Ohio , employs more than 30,000 people on five continents and produces annual revenues of more than $75 billion.
Cardinal Health 222 ( Thailand ) Ltd. The world's leading and largest surgical and specialty medical gloves manufacturer is now expanding its production base in Thailand situated in Amata City, Rayong. Today the number of employee exceeds 2,000 and still growing. The company is inviting suitable candidates to join its team for the following position.