GENERAL MANAGER / RESTAURANT MANAGER (Restaurant Industry)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238471
Employer Ref. 114DB
Our client operates numerous restaurants in Thailand and Hong Kong with plans to open several more throughout Asia.The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of General Manager /Restaurant Manager.
Salary: 100,000 - 150,000 Baht/month
- Having responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including on staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Setting budgets or agreeing to them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Responding to customer queries and complaints.
- Meeting and greeting customers, organising table reservations and offering advice about menu and wine choices.
- Checking stock levels, ordering supplies and preparing cash drawers and petty cash.
- Female or male, aged between 35 - 45 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing a Food & Beverage Department in hotel or restaurant.
- Very good command of English
- Strong organization and planning skills
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.