General Manager - HR (Bangkae)
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257286
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for GM - HR as detail below;
Working: Mon - Sat
- Ensure shared service executes on its strategic projects and serve as the single point of accountability for decision making and growths.
- Ensure service levels are met and/or exceeded and all operation metrics are trending in the right direction and provides efficient and effective services that support the ongoing needs of the business.
- Identify Manpower planning issues and partners with Talent Acquisition to address these issues with focused solutions.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, and succession / replacement management at all levels.
- Oversee Talent Acquisition to monitor effectiveness of recruitment and employment programs for company Group.
- Provides input and guidance in the development and improvement of Talent Acquisition tools and processes.
- Oversee performance management, employee relations, organization design and effectiveness; organization and people development as well as talent management and succession planning.
- Work closely with management to improve employee work relationships, engagement, retention and performance.
- Ensure proper job definition / evaluation and application of competitive pay / rewards programs. Identifies opportunities to improve / address compensation distribution.
- Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance and drive a “pay for performance” philosophy.
- Identify professional development needs for individuals and business units coaching needs.
- Work with Strategy & Organization Development, Learning and Development in the design and execution of programs to meet training requirements and improve performance.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs, ensures training objectives are met.
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department.
- Oversee the performance and talent management process ensuring robust assessment of employees and leaders.
- Develop and implement a succession planning process for key positions throughout Company Group.
- Effectively and efficiency manage shared service of General Affairs for Company.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resource Management.
- Male or Female
- 10 years experience in human resources field
- Strong team leadership, analytical, reliable, mature, problem solving, good attitude and good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, with good leadership.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of spoken & written English and computer literacy.
If you're interested in this position and would like to apply, please forward your updated CV in Ms. Word version to varisa.s @mml.co.th
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
About MM Logistics Co., Ltd.