General Manager Engineering - Up to 150K Plus Bonus!!!
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243699
General Manager Engineering
Location: Nong Khaem, Bangkok
Company: Very well-known Automotive OEM & Tier 1
Report to: Assistance Managing Director
We are looking for a person who has strong background in Manufacturing Management who can manage Maintenance, Engineering and R&D to drive company’s performance and support all plants as the position of “General Manager Engineering”
- Responsible for Maintenance, Engineering and R&D to support all 3 plants: OEM, Engine Parts and Die & Tool.
- Develop short- and long-term plant strategies and budgets to reach the operational goals in the fields of production, quality as well as Engineering.
- Lead and manage Projects and Budget across all 3 factories.
- Improve and ensure the OEE is meet company’s target.
- Master Degree or equivalent in Engineering and Manufacturing related field. Business studies as a plus.
- Age over 40 years old
- Multiple years’ experience in a management position in Operation, Engineering and Maintenance of Automotive Industry.
- Strong background in Engineering Project Management and Maintenance Management.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.