Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247603
- Take an active role in the set up and transition of operations for the shopping mall working in conjunction with the JLL support team.
- Overall responsibility for the running of a shopping centre asset with degree of autonomy/authority.
- The General Manager needs to have business and property expertise and constantly develop professionally to improve effectiveness, aiming to increase the number of customers, their frequency and length of stay, to maximize consumer spend through the retail/tenant mix, management and marketing.
- To provide the background, vision, structure, training, supervision, oversight, and leadership required by the on-site management teams to operate the property in support of all corporate goals and initiatives.
- To coordinate and facilitate participation and communication with support disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient operation of the property.
- To be the liaison with tenants and customers and provide owner with timely, clear, and comprehensive information, judgment, and opinion pertaining to the property.
- To be the liaison with JLL support team & Landlord team to share local asset & tenant intelligence and information.
- Thai Nationality
- BA/BS/BSc/MBA/Degree required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of decision making authority and autonomy
- Minimum of 6-8 years shopping center management experience
- Experience in managing mixed-use shopping centers with multiple partnership owners 6.
JLL Thailand offers a competitive remuneration package based on experience Please, send an English language CV and cover letter by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
About Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world's leading real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe.Our employees are our most valuable resource. We commit substantial resources to hire, support and train outstanding people, offering them ample opportunities to develop their skills and gain the valuable experience they need to excel.