PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229261
Employer Ref. 535DB
Our client is a large sugar manufacturer in the North – East. The company has been producing and exporting sugar for over 50 years. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join its team in the position of General Manager.
Salary: 150,000 - 200,000 Baht/month
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Setting policy and strategy.
- Managing Finance and Accounting departments.
- Overseeing efficient process management of all affiliates.
- Bachelor’s degree at a top ranking university in Thailand or from other countries with preferably a major in Accounting
- Master’s degree in accounting or CPA qualification advantageous but not required
- Working experience at international companies and / or listed companies of more than 7 years
- Working experiences in accounting, process management and / or finance for more than 10 years
- Working experiences outside Thailand preferable but not required
- Familiar with IFRS, US GAAP, SOX and / or internal control
- Good command of English
- High standard of moral, ethics and management skill from an international business view point
- Good quality candidate could be promoted in the future to CFO or ACFO
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.