General Manager (100,000 - 150,000 THB)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228101
Monthly Income: THB 100,000 - 150,000 up to experience
Report to: CEO
Hiring Type: Full time
Industry: Sport, Adventure activities business
- Responsible for a distinctive experience providing business in sport, adventure activities and funarium.
- Develops strategic plan by studying market, operation and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, operation, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in related field such as MBA, Marketing, Operations.
- At least 10 years of experience and 3 years in related industry
- Age minimum 35 years
- Good command in English in multinational environment based.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability.
Please contact 02-634 7848 Ext. 458
or send your resume by click " Apply Now "
Ground Floor, BUI Building
177/1 Surawongse Road, Bangrak
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.