GENERAL MANAGER (LUXURIOUS FRENCH RESTAURANT)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227321
Employer Ref. 159DB
Our client’s company is a luxurious French restaurant and tea room operator, licensed from France. The company is now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of General Manager.
Salary: 100,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
Location: Bangkok (Pathumwan)
- Being responsible for overall aspects of the business; luxurious French restaurant, tea room and dessert kiosk, both in terms of operations and management.
- Monitoring overall daily restaurant & tea room operations.
- Coordinating with the restaurant brand in France.
- Ensuring all the restaurant operations, kitchen operations, menu and recipes are meeting the quality and standard of the brand.
- Setting up and maintaining all operations for the existing branch and future branches including stock and inventory system
- Achieving the monthly revenue and profit goals
- Maintaining ongoing business development to deliver business growth, generate sales and raise brand awareness
- Having full financial P&L accountability i.e. forecasting, actual sales, cost analysis, budgeting
- Managing overall costs including equipment, waste, direct labor and materials.
- Being responsible for creating and implementing promotional strategies to increase sales volume and achieve maximum customer satisfaction for the soon to be opened restaurant and future new openings
- Creating and developing store standards; ensuring compliance through store visits, audits and reviews.
- Planning manpower, developing and coaching staff
- Conducting operations and overseeing procedures, practices and customer service excellence of the restaurant and support service staff.
- Male / female, Thai nationality with a pleasant & active personality.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Must be knowledgeable on restaurant or retail operations with direct managerial and operational experiences.
- Strong financial knowledge and proven ability to manage P&L.
- At least 7 years of experience in F&B operations with 5 years plus at the managerial level.
- Experiences in the F&B industry and restaurant operations are a must.
- Strategic thinker who is able to analyze data to improve performance
- Ability to manage a large team of employees
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Customer oriented with a service mind.
- Open-minded, flexible with a can–do attitude.
- Excellent command of English
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.