Control, develop computer system, computer sourcing, spare part & networking device/information technology operating program, give suggestion & solve the problems related in IT infrastructure smoothly applied as well as to be consultant for subordinate & other spare part, information technology operating program as supportive for work efficiency.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Identify work plan to be related with organization's policy and scope of work, and cost controlling based on the approved budgetary as well as compared sourcing and selecting device/ computer program and spare part which are appropriated for organization utilized. Supporting to department / user for continuously operation with technology and IT. Analyzed problem and solution as well as IT security in physical, logical, networking and internet to protect any failure incurred to IT system and business planning. Furthermore, to restore system for business operating shortly.
- Monitoring on computer system, networking, spare part (operating program, application program, web application, desktop application), email system, virtualization system (VMWare), internet system, computer security, data access, setting and reserved data for application, sourcing for maximized benefit. Specify sub-ordinate's operating plan to be achieved in objective and report to supervisor for acknowledgement.
- Analyze and present information for consideration in project system, computer purchasing, related devices and other application program on computer hardware, service contract throughout sourcing vendor and facilitator. As well as to follow up, analyze and review to be greater improved and developed for higher efficiency.
- Support, coordinate and suggest for related security software (virus), worms to department / user for continuous application security.
- Male or female
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science OR related field.
- Experience in operating system, networking system at least 5 years with 2 years supervisory experience
- Related ICT system ( Internet,Computer and Telecommunications), Virtualization system.
- Good spoken and written English communication.
- Possessing leadership trait, able to work calmly under pressure. Good IT literature, budget control and report writing skill
Salary offer: negotiable based on competencies, experience and qualification
Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
31/1 Rangsit-Ongkharak Road
Bungyeetho, Thanyaburi Pathumthani 12130
Tel : 02 533-1160-9 ext 242 (Khun SARAT)