General Affairs Manager: AMATA CITY
Amata Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237264
Employer Ref. update2015
- Manage overall operation of General Administration.
- Taking care and coordinating with other related departments in order to provide excellent General Administration services.
- Develop all services related to customer relations and other services both internal and external with the highest standard to facilitate impressive satisfactory.
- Prepare and control financial budget General Administration.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration or any related fields from well recognized universities.(min. GPA >3.00)
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in General Administration in any large corporate or working experience in Administrative fileds.
- Service minded, strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English with TOEIC score over 500.
AMATA CITY OFFICE,AMATA City Industrial Estate, 7 Moo 3, Bowin, Sriracha,
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript and recent photo to:
AMATA CORPORATION PCL.
700 Moo1, Tambol Klongtamru, Amphur Muang, Chonburi 20000
Tel. : 0-3893-9007 ext.123
Contact person: Khun Kwanchai
E-mail : recruitment @amata.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amata Corporation Public Company Limited
About Amata Corporation Public Company Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Top Developer in South-East Asia As an Industrial Estate Developer, Amata is the preeminent name in South-east Asia. Since the early stages of Thailand’s recent industrialization, Amata has been a pioneer developer which has differentiated itself by providing high quality industrial estates in Chonburi and Rayong. Amata is now one of the leading developers in Thailand, selling large parcels of industrial estate in Thailand every year. Amata has also developed an Industrial park in Dong Nai province, Vietnam.