General Account Manager
Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212399
Join the winning team and one of the fastest growing Animal Vaccine & Pharmaceutical Company in Thailand!!
Our client is the fourth largest company in the global animal health market.From pharmaceutical drugs and biological vaccines to wellness products, we have a strong history, worldwide footprint, and recognized expertise for a large range of species and animal health issues.To serve our expanding business we are URGENTLY looking for energetic and dynamic candidates for the position.
General Account Manager
The General Account Manager prepares and ensures the quality and accuracy of the financial statements & accounting reporting in compliance with required financial reporting standard and local regulations. He/She monitors and follows up significant balance sheet items (inventories, returns, commercial conditions, HR related, Tax…) and ensures that all liabilities are properly covered.
He/She ensures proper cash and efficient tax management and prepare all month end closing activities. He/She also supervises the country Treasurer & Deputy Account Payable Manager.
- Lead and develop the local team: coaching, people development, training and objectives follow up.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Accounting, Tax and Treasury operations.
- Ensure that the company financial records are complying with Group accounting policy (IFRS) and local standards
- Responsible for overall general accounting function (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventories, Reporting and Taxation such as VAT, Withholding Tax, Corporate Income Tax and Tax return filing).
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly financial report is accurate and timely prepared.
- Prepare and review month end journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidation package and statutory financial statements and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interact with revenue department related to taxation issues
- Maintain good working relationships with banks, auditors, tax officer and corporate team
- Supervise and monitor cash forecasts to maintain efficient liquidity and sufficient credit facilities
- Communicates with distributors and warehouse in the areas of accounting.
- Train and supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures as well as Corporate accounting policies and practices.
- Perform any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Head of Controlling.
- Business Partner, supporting Merial teams to achieve their objectives.
- Act as SAP power user in FI area and coordinate with SAP develop team to support accounting
- BA in Accounting with MBA or CPA (preferable).
- Experience in External Audit Company.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Accounting and Financial from Pharmaceutical industry or FMCG industry or multi-national company.
- Good command of English (Speaking and Writing).
- Strong knowledge of accounting and tax.
- Ability to work well under pressure to deliver in line with Merial standards and meet deadlines.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP, Advance Excel.
- Excellent “teaming” skills. Able to work effectively on cross-functional teams and projects.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Leadership, demanding team organize, structured and well organized.
We offer attractive remuneration & welfare, intensive training and career advancement local and abroad to the qualified candidates.
To apply, please submit your detailed CV and a recent photo by
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
About Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd