Game Operations Manager
Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244956
Game Operations Manager
As RockYou Thailand’s Game Operations Manager, you will manage the day to day operations of our portfolio of games on Facebook and mobile platforms. You will manage, execute, and uphold the vision of our games, studio and global company. We are looking for a hard-working, leader who will work across all teams in the company, has an extensive knowledge of casual games and a business oriented mindset. You will provide your interdisciplinary teams with the skills they need to achieve top results.
- Daily management of the operations of the game teams.
- Develop actionable direction and results against deadlines in order to meet business objectives, achieve product goals.
- Support Product Managers and Producers with liveops assistance, advice and planning.
- Use data to drive results in the game studio, assist in product development and live operations of our portfolio of games.
- Work with the team to uphold the user experience and ensure games are achieving their creative and monthly goals.
- Lead cross discipline efforts to define, spec, and iterate so the team executes efficiently and successfully.
- Motivate and energize people and teams to pursue and support project goals.
- Be actively involved in the continued growth of the skillsets of the team.
- Recruit and develop talent within the team as required, identifying opportunities for professional growth and succession.
- 5+ years of experience in game development, in the following areas: Engineering, Product Management, Production, Game Design, Art.
- First-hand experience as a game leader who is a decision maker and can work under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of social, free-to-play, and mobile games will be the key to success.
- A deep understanding of all aspects of game products, production and creative development.
- Collaborative, team-player with experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with working on Western style games is a huge plus.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- MUST be a Thai National.
RockYou is a social media company with a commitment to high-quality games, including the award-nominated Kitchen Scramble™, Words of Wonder™, Gardens of Time, City Girl Life™, Bingo Blingo™ and the celebrated Zoo World™ franchise. With advertising products that offer brands more meaningful interactions with players, RockYou creates an unmatched value-per-engagement for both brands and users. RockYou's partnerships with world-class talent are part of our steadfast commitment to working with the next generation of social game developers.
Please submit English Resume only
We offer competitive salaries and bonus plans, great benefits and health insurance plans. Our office offers free catered lunches and snacks, and an open work environment in a great Sathorn location filled with talented people who love their work.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2005, RockYou runs the world’s largest in-game video ad platform for premium brands, connecting them to 75 million users. RockYou applies its proprietary technology and expertise as a top social game developer to run the world’s best monetized ad platform for games, so advertisers can reach highly engaged consumers, and game developers can monetize their entire player base.
[VISIT OUR SITE]