Fund Services Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่บริการกองทุนรวม
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246147
Employer Ref. 2654142800
- Ensuring that efficient and good quality are provided to the customers to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Ensuring that operations are strictly compliance with local laws, regulations and Group Policies
- Maintaining a good level of control on transactional risk.
- Achieve and maintain the Quality system in line with the unit’s Quality Policy and through continual measurement of and improvement in processes and service standards.
- Liaise with Hi-port Support ( Both locally and through the overseas support) to ensure that enhancements are to specification , and are tested before implementation.
- Ensure communications systems, transaction systems and accounting systems are fully functional during business hour
- To assist in Fund Services Compliance and external Financial / Statutory audit matters. To ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with the Company’s Prospectus or investment plan.
- To provide the backup function within a team to ensure the smooth operations.
- To work closely with other teams to ensure effective client service and all problematic transactions are resolved.
Qualification & Skills:
- knowledge of Securities product, operational and general banking operations and also through operations and rules of local Securities industry.
- Tertiary education with minimum of 2-4 years of banking experience preferably in Fund Services related industry
- Proven administrative, supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep up and handle continuous changing market conditions and operating procedures/environments
- Wide range of contacts among stockbrokers, custodian banks and the Stock Exchange
- Understanding of the workings in a computer related work environment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.