FUN, MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS (Trainee Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter)
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223984
Salary: Trainee 25k basic plus great commission. 1st year earnings 50-100k p/m
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fun, money and doing something that matters. These are the only three reasons why you should work.
FUN - Fun means working in a business where you believe in the company vision and ethos. Fun on the job means working with people you like and respect. Fun at work includes collaboration, mutual support and a strong bond of shared goals. Fun means winning more than losing, continuous learning, constantly growing as a business person, and doing something you know impacts people in a positive way. That’s fun. And it includes traditional fun too. A workplace where you can have a laugh, where you can socialise easily, enjoy each other’s company and celebrate group and individual success. A job that enhances your self esteem and sense of worth. Now that’s fun.
MONEY - Are you being directly rewarded for your effort and your abilities? Are you able to earn based on your talent rather than your age or social background? Are you getting your fair share of the money you are making your employer? Let’s not be naïve; money is important. It’s important for your own standard of living. It’s important to show your friends how well you are doing. It’s important to help your family. Whatever your reason, money matters and although most of us don’t expect it to just be handed over to us, all we really want is the chance to earn it and earn it well.
DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS - And I mean REALLY matters. Not something that is superficial and shallow and only pleases for a few minutes. No, I mean something that makes a difference to someone’s life. Something that without your input and influence wouldn’t have shown them a new opportunity and in turn, wouldn’t have improved their life. We're not heart surgeons and we're not finding a cure for cancer but we are helping people and doing our little bit to make a difference.
If you are interested in Fun, money and have a desire to do something that matters, read on.
Who are we?
We are Monroe Consulting Group, an executive level recruitment specialist boasting a network of offices throughout South East Asia that include Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, The Philippines and Singapore. We are part of the Empresaria Group (www.empressaria.com), a company with over 150 offices in over 20 countries.
You can view this job online, see pictures of our office and hear testimonials from our staff by clicking HERE
The benefits of joining Monroe Consulting Group – Thailand
- We are in very modern offices on the 23rd floor of K Tower, Asoke and have uninterrupted and panoramic views of central Bangkok.
- A young team (average age is 27) of bright, energetic and ambitious professionals who love what they do and are not afraid to shown it.
- We have a great atmosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy but we also know how to have fun.
- Excellent training.
- Great career progression for the ambitious.
- A chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
What financial rewards could a Trainee Executive Consultant expect?
The basic salary starts at 25,000 baht per month. This increases as you work through from Trainee to Executive Recruitment Consultant and eventually Senior Consultant. However commission is the topping that makes the job very attractive. Commission is based on performance and there is no ceiling. Realistically you should be expecting to earn anywhere from 100% to 200% of your basic salary in your first year, with experienced consultants regularly earning in excess of 150k per month.
- Our roles are only open to Thai nationals who have been to university.
- You must have exceptional oral and written communication skills in both Thai and English. We require complete fluency in English for this role and, as an indicator; we will not consider anyone with a TOEIC score of less than 750 (preferably higher).
- You should have some exposure to sales or marketing or customer service environment from either working in these areas during university or preferably for at least one year after you have graduated.
- You will need to be a confident and effective communicator, easily able to talk to a Managing Director one minute and a student the next.
- You should be a good listener, who cares about people and is genuinely interested in what makes people tick.
- No recruitment experience is necessary but if you are sales orientated and have worked to targets and on commission, this would be helpful.
- You should be one of life’s achievers, with the willingness and enthusiasm to work hard to achieve your goals and exceptional financial rewards.
- You should have a positive can-do attitude with adjectives to describe yourself being motivated, ambitious and confident.
- Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail, you will also have good P.C. skills.
INTERESTED? Then please follow the application process below. Your initial application forms the basis of selection and you will not pass unless you follow the instructions carefully.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are qualified for this role directly to Monroe Thailand’s Managing Director John Tolmie. The cover letter should be a separate document in English, outlining why you are suitable within the criteria we have stipulated. Please be aware that no candidates will be considered without the cover letter so please ensure this is part of your application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.