Webster University Thailand is a fully accredited American University and an international campus of Webster University with campuses in USA and Europe. Due to expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill these positions:
Fulltime Undergraduate Lecturer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249363
Dept. or Office: School of Business and Technology
A Global American university in Thailand.
Webster University Thailand is an extended international campus of Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, which is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit university with campus locations around the world.
In 100 years, Webster University has grown to become a leading light in higher education, ranked by USA News & World Report as one of the top among universities across the US for its international campus program.
The successful candidate is expected to teach a variety of Business, Economics and Management courses and must be research active in producing academic research.This position is based at Webster University Thailand Cha-am campus.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Will be required to teach 8 courses in one contract/academic year
- Must be able to produce at least ONE academic research for the department
- Act as an academic advisor to students in the department.
- Will be required to participate in university-wide as well as departmental activities.
Requirements – Education and experience:
- A PhD/DBA (or a PhD candidate) in Business, Economics, Finance, Management, Business Law or other related fields.
- At least 5 years university business/management teaching experience
- Must be research active
- Must be willing to relocate to Chaam or Hua Hin.
- Must be able to start on or before January 16, 2017.
We are currently looking for an individual who has strong job commitment, enthusiastic, self confident and hardworking. If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to be part of Webster University’s rich multicultural team, send your CV with cover letter via APPLY NOW or please contact:
Webster University Thailand
Human Resource Department
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya, Cha-am, Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
Phone:+66-(0)-32-456-161 (up to) 7 Ext. 102