Full time Trainer/ Facilitator: Center for Leadership Development
APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228865
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
‘Delivery’ that has an impact
- Deliver leadership development approaches and interventions to serve Thailand and the ASEAN region
- Deliver world class leadership content through standard workshop-based, virtual, and blended learning programs
- Utilize expertise and experience to deliver programs in line with customer expectations
‘Learn and Grow’ through APM’s unique internal learning and development programs
- Enhance your skills with cutting edge knowledge and approaches from APMGroup knowledge management and learning systems.
- Learn from specialists/gurus/ and from certified trainers from world class institutes.
- Actively build meaningful content to help others improve and grow.
- Focus on area of expertise: leadership, communication, management capabilities for current and future ASEAN leaders.
- Certify in world class tool, techniques and global content
- Aged 35 – 45,
- Master's Degree (Any Field)
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Training/Leadership/Facilitation or related fields
- Willing to travel
- Superior communication skills; fluent in Thai and English(spoken and written)
- Proven analytical thinking skills, problem solving, and project management capabilities in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient, persistent, results-oriented, collaborative, quality-focused and dedicated
- Positive customer service mindset
- Passion for continuous learning and open to receiving and providing feedback and coaching
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
About APM Group Solutions Co., Ltd.
APMGroup are committed to delivering a fundamental shift in Executive and Leadership Development across 10 South East Asian Nations. We offer ‘Never Seen Before’ leadership development processes.As a trusted business partner to ASEAN’s leading organizations since 1992, we bring the best leadership development approaches and interventions to develop regional leaders and organizations. We make curriculum from the world’s premier development providers available to develop leaders with the capabilities organizations need to meet future challenges.
We offer a unique opportunity to develop skills and insights to truly make a difference to the people and organizations you will work with, and work with institutions, experts and thought leaders from around the world.