Fuel Transportation Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001319037
Employer Ref. update2014
1. Transportation System Management and Delivery Control
- To verify completeness of product delivery
- To analyze and consider methods for solving delivery problem and report to superior.
- To control and direct transportation operation
- To define quality of transportation operation
- To verify documents relating to transportation truck and control important document storage e.g. copies of driving license, hazardous material transportation license, vehicle registration, information relating to transportation truck spec., all truck licenses, including licenses relating to other requirements issued by government agency. Also, to review the licenses on a yearly basis to ensure correctness and updated version of any licenses.
- To supervise an implementation of LPO, supervise check for driver / carrier man, UDCR check, SPSA, and Near Miss.
2. Cost Management
- To define and develop quality of work performance.
- To supervise and create cost-saving transportation job specifications
- To verify and support expense request for necessary equipment, tools or other facilities.
3. Maintenance Management
- To control preparation of equipment for maintenance work.
- To control maintenance expenses.
4. General Administration
- To control and supervise employee’s work performance complying with the company regulations and policy.
- To improve section’s weakness which does not comply with the requirements.
- To promote safety activity and communicate the company policy, information and announcement to all employees.
- To support other department’s operation to comply with the company policy.
- To supervise and coordinate with any department to support the operations.
- To evaluate subordinate’s work performance.
- To direct and supervise an improvement of working area to ensure tidiness and safety at workplace.
5. Controlling and supervising work performance complying with SHE rules according to the company policy and customer’s regulations
- To observe driver / carrier man’s work performance
- To follow up and analyze work performance to reduce any behaviors which do not comply with SHE rules.
- To advise subordinate to perform work in accordance with SHE rules.
- To be good model in performing SHE works for subordinates
- To perform primary investigation in case of an occurrence of emergency case or accident and report to superior.
- To perform other works assigned by superior.
- Male or Female, 35 years old or above
- Bachelor Degree / Engineering, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Having experience in transportation industry management or equivalent or hazardous material transportation management at least 5 years (having experience in petrochemical product transportation management would be advantage.)
- Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Power point / Access) Internet
- Having managerial and leadership skills.
- To be able to manage large amount of people especially driver effectively
- To be able to manage organizational works to achieve the target per KIT effectively.
- Having good communication skills (English conversation, writing and reading)
- Having good driving skills.
- Having good safety attitude
- Having excellent health without medical limitation
- Being to work upcountry and work LPO out of normal working hours.
- Having right understanding about the job specifications.
Work location : Head Office (Bangna k.m.4.5)
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to us as below;
SC GROUP Building
88 The Parkland Rd., Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2341-9000-99
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SC GROUP
About SC GROUP