Front End Developer
Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242013
What we do at Excel Bangkok
- Custom systems programming
- Website design and development
- Mobile Application design and development
- Location based services and technology
- Branding and Collateral Design
- Brand Management Systems
Role and Responsibilities
- It is essential that you are a highly motivated self-starter and able to test in all browsers, write up-to-date code, and make sure all the functionality is in place and working properly.
- Think creatively and "out of the box" to produce new ideas
- Strategize with team members to deliver quality products to our clients
- Create cross-browser compatible sites
- Deliver creative web designs with purpose using engaging tactics
- Create enhanced website elements that require image manipulation and illustration
- Creative for online presentations, programs, banners, e-newsletters etc.
- Insure consistency with brand identity, product standards & style guides
- Take a site from design all the way to launch
- Manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Adhere to usability and user interface standards
Technical skills and requirements
- HTML(5) / CSS(3), CSS Preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Bitbucket and Jira
- PHP is a plus
- MySQL is a plus
- AngularJS is a plus
Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
202 Le Concorde Tower, Ratchadapisek Road, 15th Floor, Room 1501
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: (+66) 2694 2446, (+66)8 7905 2201 (Mon-Fri office hours)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
About Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd., part of the Excel group of companies spanning Thailand, Australasia and Europe is recognized as an industry leader in mobile applications and high-end software systems.
With major systems in brand control, fulfillment software and gaming on a worldwide basis, our team focuses on delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. Our mobile applications division works with some of the largest companies and organizations in Thailand enjoys top tier status in the country.
Excel is fast becoming recognized as the place for innovation, creativity and most of all, a great work culture. With our new purpose built offices in the Le Concorde Tower, the environment is designed for working with passion and inspiration.
Work and play hard - Our office space is complimented by our amazing breakout room, with a fully stocked fridge, pool table, and employee gym memberships to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a driven, high-performing individual and you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service, submit your resume for consideration to join our strong and fast-growing team.