Fraud Monitoring Officer
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215656
Employer Ref. 2651861800
- Monitoring Suspect Fraud transactions on ATM/Debit Cards and Credit Cards.
- Responsible in keying application into fraud system
- Verify customers
- 1 or 2 years of relevant work experience in fraud monitoring area
- New graduate in any related field is also welcomed.
- Able to work as shift
- Hands-on approach and able to manage work in a fast paced environment
- English and Computer literacy
Work Location: Head office (Sathorn)
Type of contract: Permanent (Entry level)
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.