Food Industry Manager
Okuno-Auromex (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท โอคูโน-ออโรเม็กซ์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253523
Working location: Tip 6 Bangplee
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Lead negotiation of new business customer proposal and contract development
- Monitor the operation and coordination of food factory operations including production, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
- Sustain rapport with key customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the food sales team, evaluate performance of sales staff and provide feedback, support and coaching them.
- Perform the other tasks as per assigned.
- Male or female aged between 35-40 years old.
- Graduate with Bachelor degree up in Food Science
- Experience in Area Sales Management at least 3 years and knowledge in food additives , relevant products and food industry will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical ,negotiation, leadership and customer relationship skills.
- Good communication in English language. Knowledge in Japanese language will be preferable.
- Have own vehicle and car license.
Interested applicants are invited to applying in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experiences, expected salary and recent photo via click APPLY NOW Alternatively, for more information please contact K.Naree or K.Nunnicha at 02 709 3580 ext. 3601,3603.
OKUNO-AUROMEX (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
392 BANGPOO INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MOO 4, SOI 4C,
SUKHUMVIT ROAD, PRAKSA, MUANG, SAMUTPRAKARN 10280
T. 02-709-3580 # 3601 F. 02-323-1323
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Okuno-Auromex (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท โอคูโน-ออโรเม็กซ์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About Okuno-Auromex (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท โอคูโน-ออโรเม็กซ์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Okuno-Auromex (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a total service provider in metal and non-metal finishing industry, ranging from a process design to complete innovative equipment for both plating lines and waste treatment systems. Moreover, the company also provides various quality improvers and stabilizers for processed food and total sanitation system with wide range services. Consistent customer training and consultation are the key to our success which is to “Ensure Total Solutions” for our customers and business partners.