Food & Beverage Manager
Amaranta Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255948
We are seeking a Full Time Food & Beverage Manager, to join the team here at Amaranta Hotel.
The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for the coordination and management the day to day restaurant, room service, bar service and conferencing operations in the hotel while maximizing profitability and meeting customer’s needs.
Key elements of this role include but are not limited to:
- Manage the service of food and beverage within the restaurant, bar, room service and conferencing, outside catering area.
- Ensure cleaning and maintenance of outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment used by restaurant, bar, room service and conference areas;
- Regular liaison with Maintenance ensuring maintenance requests are completed quickly focusing on guest needs as a priority.
- Ensure constant liaison and communication with all internal and external stakeholders of the Hotel.
- Strive to implement the Amaranta Vision and demonstrate active use of Amaranta Values and People-ology Principles.
- Manage all legislative requirements for Food & Beverage;
- Establish on-going On-the-job Training Programs to meet Brand and Service Standards.
- Ensure that strategies and practices are in place to facilitate the efficient and effective staffing of department to achieve financial and service quality targets.
- Create a team that works together with trust and takes responsibility to meet the goals of the department / Hotel.
- Ensure all staff under direct supervision are managed in accordance to the Relevant Award.
- Participate in workplace consultation on matters pertaining to Occupational Health and Safety, as per the hotels agreed arrangements.
- Comply with safe work practices by following Amaranta Health, Safety and Environment policies,
- Participate and contribute to the risk assessment process when requested by Hotel Manager.
- Any other reasonable request within your range of competence as required by Hotel Management.
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer amazing salary package along with other benefits
- Attractive Remuneration
- Medical Insurance
- Fitness Center
- Yearly Bonus (Based on your performance)
- Free Car Parking
- Officers Check
If you feel you are the Food & Beverage Manager we are looking for, don't miss this opportunity and apply now!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amaranta Co., Ltd.
About Amaranta Co., Ltd.
Combining luxury with convenience, Amaranta Hotel is the ideal base for the business and leisure travelers. Centrally located near Ratchadapisek Road is a short stroll from the city's thriving shopping and dining precinct, business center and a plethora of famous attractions.