At Moevenpick hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok, we believe every trip should come with a little adventure. The surprises of visiting a new place, meeting friendly people, sampling delicious foods and discovering something new are your reward for having made the journey. Whilst a little surprise is good, you would still want to choose a hotel that exactly meets what you, the savvy traveller, expect to see? a quiet, convenient and comfortable place.
When visiting Bangkok either for business, pleasure or a little of both, our all-new five-starhotel makes it easy to do just that ? relax, work, explore, dine and discover. We know that once you've arrived after a long day of travel, it is nice to settle into a place that relaxes you and puts you at ease right away.
With 297 stylish, tech-savvy rooms and suites and complimentary amenities including Wi-Fi connection and 24-hour tuk-tuk shuttle service, you are sure to enjoy a peaceful stay at Moevenpick on Sukhumvit Road. So make a splash in our rooftop pool, sip cocktails in our Rainforest Bar rooftop lounge or let us help you host a signature meeting in one of our sophisticated event venues.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253371
- Develops, directs and manages all food & beverage activities to maximize food & beverage revenue, profitability and quality goals by developing and executing marketing strategies, upselling strategies, controlling costs, and by providing quality service and products to guests.
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and system in the food and beverage industry to ensure that the hotel’s food and beverage operation are competitive in the market place
- Checks the food & beverage outlets’ reservation lists, hotel arrival list, conference
- Controls and analyses departmental costs on an ongoing basis; takes action to control negative deviation
- Monitors food & beverage sales regarding discounts
- Audits food & beverage services and quality on a regular basis and develops and implements strategies to improve results
- Assists in the development of the hotel’s annual business plan, by developing strategies to increase sales in food & beverage
- Monitors and ensures highest levels of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and products within corporate standards
- Implement & manage all company programs to ensure compliance with SOP’s
- Male - Thai / Expat nationality, age 35 years old up
- Bachelor degree or higher in related fields.
- At least 7 years experiences in Hospitality Management directly.
- Experience in F & B preferences with experiences in hotel F&B.
- Good personality, with service, self-motivated, able to manage work systematically, well organized
- With self-esteem and strong confidence communicating with people
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literate
Interested applicants can send an email with attached C.V. indicating your current
and expected salaries by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Moevenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
47 Sukhumvit 15 Soi, Sukumvit Road, A. Wattana,
T. Klongtoey-nue Bangkok 10110 Tel +662 119-3152