Lazada Express Co., LTD (Thailand)/บริษัท ลาซาด้า เอ็กซ์เพรส จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227709
- Reporting to the VP OPS at the Ventures, the candidate must be able to work independently in a fast moving and robust expanding online business environment.
- Responsible for the rolling assets and the people who operate the fleet.
- Responsible for all work related area that involves Fleet Management.
- Constantly pursuing areas for process improvements to Enhance Customer Experience & Satisfaction, Improving Staff Productivity / KPI Performance and Reduce Operating Costs.
- Working effectively with the Regional Fleet Team to implement Projects & Programs that drive improvement & efficiency is all aspects of fleet management.
- Acquire company owned vehicles for deployment that enable the proper fleet profile & branding for effective LEX operations. This is to be done in collaboration with the Regional Fleet VP / Team to ensure uniformity and cost effectiveness.
- Oversee the direction of the implementation of trainings, corporate uniforms and corporate ID for delivery staff of trucks & motorcycles. Active participation in the review of these areas with Regional Fleet VP / Team is required.
- Must Implement & maintain ownership programs that enable LEX independent contractors (IC) to buy or lease vehicles that represent LEX professionally at street level.
- Must manage contract administration, incentive and compensation programs for employees and IC. Ensure these follows all Regional Fleet implementations / guidelines.
- Must administer insurance, loss control and liability programs in a prudent manner & in compliance with local regulations & requirements.
- Ensure to collaborate with LEX HR & Fleet Recruiters to recruit & retain the delivery professionals we need to do our business at the highest levels.
- Must maintain vehicle standards for safety, cost effectiveness & professional image among our customers and the Public. This is to be done in collaboration with the Regional Fleet VP / Team to ensure uniformity and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure to constantly upgrade our people and our fleet assets.
- Must assist & execute all fleet asset plans / projects driven by Regional Fleet Management (Relating to Vehicles & People) within the given deadlines.
- Ensure to track performance goals by developing key measurable trackers to track performance & Standard KPIs.
- Responsible for the Fleet Team of Delivery, Pick Up, Returns, Recruitment, Training, Assets & Admin.
- Ensure all Ad Hoc tasks assigned must be completed in the given timeframes.
HOW THE FLEET OPERATES:
- The pickup and delivery fleet is the most visible part of LEX and in many cases the only people our merchants and customers see in person. Our vehicles need to represent the company in a positive & professional way and the people who operate them are the key to our service & ambassadors for the company.
- From a people management perspective, we must have an organization based on professionalism and a culture of respect for the important people who do this work. Drivers & riders need to represent us well, be financially rewarded for the work they perform and constantly encouraged to perform at the highest levels.
- The assets we put on the street need to be properly identified, safe and the right fleet profile to perform the pickup and delivery functions. Independent contractors (ICs) need to be part of the company’s value system and be given the tools necessary to excel. LEX needs to put in programs that enable ICs to acquire the right vehicles. We need to create a fleet of small business people and entrepreneurs who see their success tied to LEX & our customers. As we grow, this part of the fleet will be the majority of our vehicles.
- Company owned vehicles need to be of the highest standard and effectively managed for productivity. It should always be our goal that company owned vehicles operated by trained professionals will be less than 10 percent of our overall fleet, but these vehicles are the gold standard for our public image. After a term of company ownership, these vehicles should be sold or leased to ICs and we need to purchase new trucks & motorcycles to refresh the fleet profile.
- Sub-contract fleets where we deal with an agent will always be part of our fleet profile but we should manage this to a minority. As we add more technology to the field, we will be constrained if we do not have a direct relationship with the delivery staff who operate the vehicles.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Strong written and oral communication skill in English.
- At least 8 years of work experience in a Senior Management position. Familiar with land transportation network with experiences in a business to consumer (B to C) model an added advantage.
- Experience in the sourcing, negotiating and operations of either in house or contract fleet an added advantage.
- Energetic, charismatic and has a flair for problem solving, influencing, coaching and a natural business acumen.
- Process oriented. Proven track record in logistics fleet management an added advantage.
- Experienced in handling a group of direct reports with communication & coaching skills.
- Team player, fast learner, assertive and proactive.
- Degree / Diploma in Logistics or related field an added advantage. Comprehensive work experience can be considered in the absence of related qualification.
- Comprehensive analytical thinking person. Computer Literate and comprehensive knowledge/skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point and Excess) needed. Exposure / Experience in Sig Sigma / Lean an added advantage.
All interested applicants are most welcome by sending the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to given E-mail
More than information: Please Contract to HR Group : 095-371-1586
Only a short-listed candidates will be notified. Attractive remuneration, including fringe benefit, Health and Life Insurance, Dental Fee etc. will be provided to the success candidate.
Lazada Express Limited
บริษัท ลาซาด้า เอ็กซ์เพรส จำกัด
51/1 หมู่ 3 ถนนปู่เจ้าสมิงพราย
Tel : 095-371-1586
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Express Co., LTD (Thailand)/บริษัท ลาซาด้า เอ็กซ์เพรส จำกัด
About Lazada Express Co., LTD (Thailand)/บริษัท ลาซาด้า เอ็กซ์เพรส จำกัด
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
LAZADA EXPRESS is Lazada Group’s in house logistics business and one of the strategic pillars of with over 2,500 staff members. We provide end-to-end delivery services, covering the first through last mile. We build the infrastructure to enable e-commerce growth and work with external logistics partners to revolutionize the B2C logistics industry across our six countries.
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/lazada for the latest news and career opportunities